To tell the truth, no matter what the consequences may be.
What is honesty?
Honesty is telling the truth.
Honesty is being straightforward and fair.
Honesty is leading a life of honor and dignity.
Honesty is being truthful, sincere, trustworthy, fair, honorable, genuine and loyal.
tell the truth
don't lie, cheat or steal
don't intentionally mislead others
know their classmates and teachers care and want the best for them
voice opinions in a kind, thoughtful way
do their own homework
admit when they have made a mistake
accept responsibility for their actions and don't blame others
“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” Mark Twain
To behave the way you know is right in accordance with your values and beliefs!
- knowing and doing what is right
- being true to yourself and others
- understanding the difference
between right and wrong
- knowing your priorities and
sticking to them
- being more concerned with
your character than your
- not giving in to temptations
- thinking about how you want to
- doing the right thing even if
nobody knows whether or not
you did it
- being sincere
Your integrity is your gift to yourself and to the world!