Caring is showing concern for the feelings of others and doing what we can to make others feel better.
How to be a caring person:
- Treat people with kindness and generosity.
- Be compassionate and empathetic.
- Help people in need.
- Be sensitive to people’s feelings.
- Be kind, loving and considerate.
- Never be mean, cruel or hurtful.
- Think about how your actions will affect others.
- Say “thank you” and express gratitude for what people do for you.
- Forgive people.
WE BECOME CARING PEOPLE BY DOING CARING THINGS!