Respect is valuing yourself, being proud of who you are, valuing others and valuing the world around you.
Are you a respectful person?
- Do you treat others people the way you want to be treated?
- Are you courteous and polite?
- Do you bully or pick on people?
- Do you treat people with courtesy and dignity?
- Do you judge people before you have met them?
- Do you insult people, call people names, embarrass
or make fun of people?
- Do you listen to what other people have to say?
- Are you sensitive to other people's feelings?
To be a RESPECTFUL person:
- follow the Golden Rule
- use good manners
- be tolerant and accepting of differences
- be considerate of people's feelings