Transportation for 2018 - 2019
Beginning with the 2018 – 2019 school year it will no longer be required to re-register your student if he/she rode the bus this year. All students will automatically be moved to the next grade level and either assigned to the same bus or moved to a bus that serves the school and bus stop that they will advance to. Keeping in mind you must still qualify for transportation per the district policy.
The Board provides transportation for resident elementary students, kindergarten through grade 5, who live more than one-half mile from school, for resident students in grades 6-12 who live more than two miles from school, and for those with physical or mental disabilities that make walking impossible or unsafe.
Parents/Guardians requesting new service or changes to bus transportation are required to complete a STUDENT TRANSPORTATION REQUEST FORM. This form can be found below on this page.
You will receive your student’s bus route information prior to the first day of school.
We are looking forward to a great 2018 - 2019 school year transporting your child.
If you have any questions regarding transportation, please feel free to call me at 419-447-8729.
New requests and changes may not be processed 10 days prior to the first day of school or until 10 days after the first day of school.
- A student may only have one pickup location per week.
- A student may only have one drop off location per week.
- The pickup and drop off location can be different.
- Shared parenting schedules may be accommodated on a weekly schedule, the schedule must be submitted in writing.
- Bus passes or notes from parent will not be accepted, all students must be scheduled through the transportation office.
- Short term, temporary, one day riders will not be permitted.
Tiffin City Schools will bus from Columbian to Vanguard and Sentinel, as they are joint vocational school's and we must provide transportation service to and from those schools.
Please check the maps under forms to see if you are eligible for transportation. Select assigned building to see map.
Maps are estimate only.
Grade K-5 1/2 Mile Walkout Maps
- Bridges 1/2 mile walk zone
- Calvert Elementary 1/2 mile walk zone
- Krout 2-3 Elementary 1/2 mile walk zone
- North Central Academy 1/2 mile walk zone
- Noble 4-5 Elementary 1/2 mile walk zone
- Washington K-1 Elementary 1/2 mile walk zone
Grade 6-12 Two Mile Walkout Maps
1045 South Caldwell Ave.
Tiffin, OH 44883
- Bryan Schalk
- Randy Hoover
- Dennis McDonald - Maintenance
- Hugh Anderson
- Chris Bean
- Leslie Bowman, Jr.
- Cheryl Cartwright
- Susan Couch
- Barbara Curry
- Wes Ferguson
- George Fretz
- Kayleen Fretz
- Patsy Hill
- Randy Hoover
- David Kay
- Steve Kizer
- William Omlor
- Brandon Perkins
- Deb Reamer
- Garrison Rennels
- Norbert Scherger
- Bob Sherman
- Mary Snyder
- Gary Studer
- Korrey Vance
- Diane Ziegler