This department consists of the following staff:
- Shawn Murphy, Special Education Supervisor
- Sharon Nedolast, Secretary
- Connie Acton, Paraprofessional (all schools)
- Nicholas Smith, School Psychologist (Columbian, TMS, Calvert, School of Opportunity)
- Hanna Wutrick, School Psychologist (Krout, Washington, Lincoln, Noble, Calvert, School of Opportunity)
We welcome your feedback on our teachers and staff.
Tiffin City Schools has two school psychologists serving the students.
- Mr. Nicholas Smith, School Psychologist serving students at Columbian, Tiffin Middle School, Calvert Catholic Schools and the School of Opportunity. Mr. Smith's home office is located at Lincoln Pre-Kindergarten (419-455-9107). Mr. Smith can also be reached by email at email@example.com
- Ms. Hanna Wutrick, School Psychologist serving students at Krout, Washington, Noble, Lincoln Pre-K, School of Opportunity, and Calvert Catholic Schools. Ms. Wutrick's home office is at Lincoln Pre-Kindergarten (419-455-9107). Ms. Wutrick can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deb Bame (Noble, and TMS)
- Connie English (Krout and TMS)
- Beth Margraf (Lincoln Pre-Kindergarten, Washington and Columbian)
- You may reach the individual speech therapists by calling the school listed for your student.
Title VI-B/IDEA Funds- Public Notice
Annually, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) provides funds to states to supplement support of Special Education and related services. These dollars are intended to supplement and/or increase the services provided to disabled students. These funds will be spent to employ Special Education staff. Any funds not spent on salaries will be used toward the excess cost of educating special needs students.
Tiffin City Schools welcomes community feedback and input into how these funds should be best utilized. Input, questions, and comments may be directed to Mr. Jeremy Koppus, Special Education Supervisor, by calling 419-455-9107, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by email at email@example.com.
We encourage communication about improving the services provided to all students with special needs and the use of the funds allocated to the support of any and all Special Education services. Information will be shared at the February Board of Education Meeting.