This department consists of the following staff:
- Maryl Hill, Director of Student Services
- Sharon Nedolast, Secretary
- Connie Acton, Paraprofessional (all schools)
We welcome your feedback on our teachers and staff.
The special education department consists of three speech/language pathologists. They are:
- Deb Bame (Noble, and TMS)
- Connie English (Krout and TMS)
- Beth Margraf (Lincoln Pre-Kindergarten, Washington and Columbian)
- You may reach the individual speech therapists by calling the school listed for your student.
Title VI-B/IDEA Funds- Public Notice
Annually, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) provides funds to states to supplement support of Special Education and related services. These dollars are intended to supplement and/or increase the services provided to disabled students. These funds will be spent to employ Special Education staff. Any funds not spent on salaries will be used toward the excess cost of educating special needs students.
Tiffin City Schools welcomes community feedback and input into how these funds should be best utilized. Input, questions, and comments may be directed to Mary Hill, Director of Student Services, by calling 419-455-9107, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage communication about improving the services provided to all students with special needs and the use of the funds allocated to the support of any and all Special Education services.
S.A.L.S.AAutism SpeaksAutism SocietySeneca County Department of Job and Family Services
- Ohio's Parent Mentor Program
- IEP Information
- Ohio Dept. of Education
- TCS English Language learners Handbook